Contribution to making India a 5 trillion-dollar economy with Mars entry in 14th year.
Rajkot (Gujarat) [India], November 1: In celebration of 17 years of business, Redwop Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. held its annual meeting on the 2nd and 3rd of October 2023, at which “Mission 2028” was presented.
Founded in 2010, Redwop Chemicals manufactures construction chemicals. It is currently doing successful business in India with its main products, including Concrete Admixtures, Tile Adhesives, Waterproofing Chemicals, Tile Grout, Repair Mortar, Wall Putty, and Paints. Redwop has a world-class product range designed to deliver benefits to all stakeholders involved. It was founded in 2010 in a small shed of 200 square feet in Rajkot, Gujarat. Presently, the company has plants in Jaipur, Rajkot, Vapi, Nagpur, Coimbatore, and Ranchi.
As a result of the untiring efforts of its directors, Manishbhai Nakrani, Sureshbhai Pipaliya, Chetanbhai Nakrani, Alpeshbhai Rakholiya, and other team members, the company will exceed 100 crore in 2023- 24. With the aim of achieving a 1000 crore turnover in 2028, the ‘Mission 2028’ program was launched in the annual meeting.
Here are the main objectives of this mission:
- Contributing to the growth of India’s economy to five trillion dollars and making it one of the top three global economies.
- Creating jobs, increasing investments, contributing more to the GDP, and supporting the industry in order to promote economic growth.
- Developing collaborative and mutually beneficial partnerships with our distributors and dealers.
- Fostering an environment of opportunity, growth, respect, and empowerment for all of our employees. To empower each employee holistically.
- Enhancing the quality of operations by streamlining processes, improving cost-effectiveness and increasing productivity.
Redwop Chemicals, a prominent construction material manufacturer and exporter in India demonstrates operational excellence through its straightforward and strategic business practices. With over a decade of experience, the company has garnered a reputation for its commitment to international product quality standards. Over the years, Redwop Chemicals has gained the trust of notable clients such as Adani Port- Mundra, Nirma Limited -Bhavnagar, ONGC – Bharuch, and Essar Limited – Sayla by providing a comprehensive range of cutting-edge products.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.