New Delhi (India), August 14: Service Care Limited (NSE: SERVICE) one of the leading provider of staffing and outsourcing services to various industries, reported its audited Financial Results for the FY23.
Financials at a Glance:
• Total Income of ₹ 159.12 crore, YoY growth of 38.35%.
• EBITDA of ₹ 4.56 crore, YoY growth of 83.13%.
• EBITDA margin at 2.87%, YoY growth of 71 BPS.
• Net Profit of ₹ 4.38 crore, YoY growth of 177.22%.
• Net profit margin at 2.75%, YoY growth of 137 BPS.
• EPS at ₹ 5.21, YoY growth of 177.13%.
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Amit Kumar Rakhecha, Executive Director & CFO of Service Care Limitedsaid, “Over the past year, our revenue has surged due to a strategic workforce expansion. This move has significantly broadened our market reach and enabled us to meet heightened demand effectively.
Our profitability boost is attributed to the growing prominence of value-added services in our revenue mix along with new technological implementation in our operations. These supplementary services not only enrich our overall product offering but also yield higher profit margins, underscoring our commitment to delivering quality and driving financial success.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.